Problem: After receiving a new compute controller and plugging it into the chassis, it doesn't receive an IP address
- The network switch shows that the link is down: cli -c "show interface brief | match up" yields no results
- Within the compute controller chassis, the interface shows as up: ip link show says UP and ethtool eno1 says "Link Detected: yes"
- Chassis port LED is orange colored
- Log into the compute controller and become root, using the console
- Change the speed of the interface by running ethtool -s eno1 speed 10000 and ethtool -s eno2 speed 10000