In the Ignite management console, you can view the Migration Zone Overview page, which contains information about the migration zone, including:
- Current software version running on all nodes in the migration zone
- Every compute category available in the migration zone
- Every compute tag available in the migration zone
- Every storage pool connected to the migration zone
You can also view the Allocations tab and Resources & Connectivity tabs.
- Allocations tab - Each migration zone is an aggregate of resources allocated from compute categories. This tab displays the migration zone's allocations and usage per compute category. It also displays a list of all virtual datacenters to which compute resources have been allocated.
- Resources & Connectivity tab - Displays a list of all nodes assigned to the migration zone. The tab also contains a list of all connected storage pools, including usage statistics for each storage pool.