Follow these steps to configure multiple network interfaces for Ubuntu instances.
- Log into the Ubuntu instance and become root.
- Run ip a. Make note of the interface names.
- Edit /etc/network/interfaces as follows:
- Repeat the lines for the primary interface, replacing the interface name with that of the secondary interface
- For example, to enable interface ens4 add these lines:
- auto ens4
- iface ens4 inet dhcp
Note: These instructions will bring up the network interfaces and allow them to receive IPs. If additional networking configuration is desired, please refer to Ubuntu documentation